Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas mashed potatoes recipe. To cook chicken fajitas mashed potatoes you only need 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 3 lb of diced chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of green bell peppers.
- Get 1 cup of red bell peppers.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 3 dash of McCormick fajitas seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder.
- Use 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 box of Idaho Mashed Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 4 cup of milk.
- Take 3 cup of water.
- Get 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Take 2 dash of sea salt.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes:
- If chicken breasts, green and red bell peppers and onions aren't already chopped (diced) chop each individually then mix together..
- After mixing the chicken breast with vegetables, add 3 dashes of McCormick Fajitas seasoning, then stir..
- Using a frying pan preferably a Mongolian frying pan add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (stops the meat and veggies from sticking) and set the stove temperature to a low setting..
- After a minute carefully pour the fajitas into the pan and stir until all meat and veggies are spread out..
- Place lid over pan and allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes carefully stir the fajitas and allow to cook on the opposite side. The chicken should be half done by then..
- After flipping the fajitas place the lid over the pan again, allowing it to slow cook for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Within 3 minutes the fajitas should be fully cooked (Note: the chicken should be light brown and tender while the veggies slightly dark and soft)..
- Place lid on the fajitas and turn the stove temperature to very low in order keep fajitas hot..
- If not multitasking, start on the mashed potatoes..
- Place a pot of warm water on the stove and set stove temperature to low..
- After water starts to boil add 1/2 stick of butter to the water..
- After butter melts add 2 boxes of Idaho Potato Mashed Potatoes and stir until the potatoes smoothens out..
- If the potatoes thicken add 3 cups of water..
- Add 4 cups of milk (preferably 2% or Low fat) then continue to stir..
- Add a dash of onion powder..
- Add a dash of garlic salt..
- Add a dash of ground black pepper..
- Add 2 dashes of sea salt..
- Stir the mashed potatoes until the thick and creamy texture..
- When serving, place mashed potatoes in center of the plate then place the chicken fajitas on top of the potatoes and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Fajitas Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.