Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato podimas (seasoned mashed potatoes) recipe. To make potato podimas (seasoned mashed potatoes) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes):
- Provide 2 of large Potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of grated Ginger.
- You need 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of string Curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Get As needed of Salt.
Steps to make Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes):
- Boil the potatoes upto coarsely mashable consistency. I boil upto 80%. Peel the potatoes, mash them coarsely. Keep this aside..
- Heat oil in a pan crackle mustard seeds. Once done add cumin seeds, grates ginger, curry leaves and green chilli. Now add hing and turmeric powder. Don't burn it, immediately add the potatoes. Stir well..
- Add enough salt and stir for another 4 to 5 minutes in low flame. Add chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and grated coconut..
- Switch off the flame and stir it. Close with lid leave it for another 2 minutes. Serve hot with roti or rice as your wish. #mycookbook.
If you find this Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.