Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tostadas recipe. To cook tostadas you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tostadas:
- Prepare 1 of Corn Tortilla.
- Take 1 can of Refried beans.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Use 1 of Lettuce.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 of shred cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Taco bell mild sauce.
- Get 1 of cooking oil.
Steps to make Tostadas:
- Pre heat cooking oil in skillet.
- While oil is heating up chop your tomatoes and lettuce.
- In large skillet ground your meat and season to your desire….I used onion and garlic powder, lemon pepper, and seasoning salt.
- Cook refried beans according to can…I put a little milk to smooth beans out a little more.
- Lay corn tortilla in skillet flat and fry till it get crispy.
- Remove from grease and drain on paper towels.
- Spread refried beans on the fried tortilla, add ground meat on top of beans.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add lettuce then tomatoes and sprinkle more cheese.
- Pour taco sauce on top and enjoy……add sour cream and guacamole if you like :).
If you find this Tostadas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply