Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Entomatadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Entomatadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to entomatadas recipe. You can have entomatadas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Entomatadas:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Take 10 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped( reserve 1/4 for garnish if desired).
- You need 1/2 of chicken bouillon (cubes or jar).
- Provide 1 of jalapeño diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (whatever oil you prefer (reserve tablespoon for chicken).
- Prepare 2 of 8oz cans of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper ( to taste).
- You need 1 of onion powder ( to taste).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese (I use Muenster you can use whatever you like, pre shredded works fine).
Steps to make Entomatadas:
- Fry tortillas in oil until edges are crispy . Pat excess oil with paper towel or let drain. (Tortillas should still be ply able..
- Saute chicken breast in oil for about 10 to 12 min or until cooked through. Place jalapeño and onion in at about 8 min mark . Remove chicken and let rest for about 10 min. When cooled slice, chop, or shred chicken and set aside..
- To sauce pan add tomatoe sauce onion powder,black pepper, Chicken buillon (to taste about half) . Let sauce simmer on medium for 5min remove from heat..
- Pre heat oven to about 375 .In a baking dish place tortilla down and spoon two tablespoons of tomatoe sauce and spread until tortilla is completely covered. Place about a tablespoon of chicken on tortilla and sprinkle with cheese (as much as you like). Repeat process layer tortilla, sauce, chicken, cheese. Place in oven for about 10 to 15 min until cheese is melted remove from oven and serve..
If you find this Entomatadas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply