Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pico de gallo-hotdog recipe. To cook pico de gallo-hotdog you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- Provide of Dog.
- Get 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Use 1 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare of Pico De Gallo.
- Take 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of large jalapenõ.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced shallot.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- I used cherry tomatoes so I sliced them in half. Slice the jalapenos in half and remove the ribs and seeds, then dice. Dice the shallots..
- Heat a skillet with sauerkraut with its juices. Slice the hot dogs and then add the hotdogs to the sauerkraut..
- Push the hotdog pieces into the sauerkraut and cover. Simmer till the juices are absorbed into the hotdogs..
- Add the herbs and spices to the pico de gallo along with the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Serve the pic de gallo over the hotdog and sauerkraut. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.