Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp and beef tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and beef tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and beef tostada recipe. You can cook shrimp and beef tostada using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and beef tostada:
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 5 of flat tortilla shells.
- You need 1/2 cup of mexican sour cream.
- Take 1 head of of lettuce.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp of a1 steak sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of beer.
Steps to make Shrimp and beef tostada:
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan, saute ground beef and add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic. Cook until ready.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive to pan, add the soy sauce, the a1 sauce, the lemon juice and the parsley flakes, cook until tender.
- To make guac, mash avocado add garlic, salt, tomatoes, onions, garlic, beer.
- Place the beef and the shrimp on the flat shell add the guacamole the lettuce and the Mexican sour cream.
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Shrimp and beef tostada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.