Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pico de Gallo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pico de Gallo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pico de gallo recipe. To cook pico de gallo you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pico de Gallo:
- Use 6 of tomatos, any type you prefer.
- Provide 2 of medium onions (sweet).
- Use 2-3 bundles of cilantro.
- Use 6 of Serrano peppers.
Instructions to make Pico de Gallo:
- Chop everything up and toss together. For a less wet salsa leave out the wet middles of the tomatos. For less spice, leave Serrano seeds out. (But that is the best part to me).
- I use a tap and chop for onions and Serrano so I dont cry or need to ware gloves. If not ware gloves for chopping the pepper..
- Best the next day after chilling in fridge..
- Add or subtract ingredients to taste. Sometimes i like more Serranos and my husband likes more cilantro..
- Some like squeezed lime added as well..
If you find this Pico de Gallo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.