Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cookies recipe. To cook no bake cookies you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook No Bake Cookies:
- Use 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Take 6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of Smooth Peanut-Butter.
- You need 3 cup of Oatmeal.
Instructions to make No Bake Cookies:
- Put sugar, milk, cocoa powder, butter & vanilla extract in a large pot then cook over medium heat until the mix is well blended & has become smooth.
- Remove the pot from heat. Add in the oatmeal & the peanut butter then mix thoroughly to a thick consistency..
- Spoon the cookies out on onto parchment or wax paper (one spoonful or so per cookie) & let them set & harden for 30 mins or so. Then eat & enjoy..
If you find this No Bake Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.