Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup. Cream Of Tomato Soup, Indian Style recipe with step by step photos. To prepare creamy tomato soup, heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan. Also, you can make use of oil or ghee but butter provides a rich flavour.
Here is a wonderfully easy recipe for traditional Indian tomato soup. It is ready in a jiffy, tastes wonderful, and acts as a lovely side-dish or appetizer. Serve it with a heavy curry/rice combo and some papadams and you are in heaven.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian style creamy tomato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Cream Of Tomato Soup, Indian Style recipe with step by step photos. To prepare creamy tomato soup, heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan. Also, you can make use of oil or ghee but butter provides a rich flavour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook indian style creamy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Get 5 of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 2 small of carrots, chopped.
- Make ready 7 of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- Take 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Get of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Make ready of fresh cream.
- Make ready 50 ml of tomato puree.
- Prepare bunch of spring onions.
- Prepare bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking butter.
- Take of salt.
View top rated Creamy tomato soup indian recipes with ratings and reviews. Tomato soup is one of the most ordered in Indian restaurants. This homestyle recipe is simple to make and tastes super delicious with awesome flavors. A good tomato soup is all about flavors, with a right balance of sour & sweetness.
Steps to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
This homemade soup is one of the best I have been making for. This Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe is the perfect tomato soup recipe using fresh tomatoes. This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger group—and makes for great leftovers. Remove soup from heat; let cool slightly. Working in small batches, purée soup in a blender until smooth. · tomato soup recipe, cream of tomato soup, tomatoe soup recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an healthy and tasty creamy soup recipe Easy, Italian-style recipe: Sun-dried Tomato and Mushroom Pasta in a Garlic and Basil Cream Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply