Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No bake cookies with smarties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No bake cookies with smarties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake cookies with smarties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cookies with smarties recipe. You can cook no bake cookies with smarties using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook No bake cookies with smarties:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of smartise.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla or orange extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 3 of tnbsp milk.
- You need pinch of salt.
Instructions to make No bake cookies with smarties:
- First of all line a tray with parchment paper and set aside. Place the sugar and the butter into a saucepan set over medium heat and melt together. Add vanilla or orange extract and milk to the melted mixture and stir together until mixture combine together..
- Place oat flour in a bowl and sprinkle with the smarties Now add wet mixture and salt into the oat four. Stir with a spoon or with your hand until combine very well..
- Using an ice cream/cookie scoop or just simply take small portion of dough and roll into a ball and place on the baking tray. Gently press down the dough..
- Once all cookies dough are done, place them in the fridge for an hour until to set. Store them in the fridge for several days..
If you find this No bake cookies with smarties recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply