Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white cheddar-chive pimento cheese recipe. You can have white cheddar-chive pimento cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese:
- Provide 1 of 12 oz. block aged sharp white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of plus 2 tbsp. good quality mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of 4 oz jar pimento, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1/3 cup of thinly sliced fresh chives.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese:
- Grate half of the cheese on the large holes of the grater..
- Grate remaining cheese on the small holes of box grater..
- Stir together the mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients..
- Mix the cheese in mayo mixture until well blended. Let stand 15 minutes..
- Cover and let chill. Can be stored tightly covered for up to 3 days..
- Great as a sandwich, dip or toasted bread as appetizers..
If you find this White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.