Single Serving Beef Taco. Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning! Beef Tacos – the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco recipe is made So beef mince tacos, the single most popular type of taco meat made in million and millions of households the world over.
Easy beef taco recipe made with ground beef and ready in minutes. Sign Up for the weekly One Dish Kitchen Newsletter!! These Ground Beef Tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, single serving beef taco. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning! Beef Tacos – the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco recipe is made So beef mince tacos, the single most popular type of taco meat made in million and millions of households the world over.
Single Serving Beef Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Single Serving Beef Taco is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook single serving beef taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- Make ready of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Get To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Prepare As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- Make ready 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Make ready to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Make ready as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Get as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Make ready of For assembly.
- Make ready of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Make ready of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Take of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Get of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Make ready of Yoghurt sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Take to taste of Black pepper,.
They're likely to become a go-to weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy and you'll love how easy they are to prepare! Fresh tomato salsa & guacamole. "Tacos are crunchy, messy and great fun to eat, so it's no wonder they're a big hit with the kids. These are made with a homemade taco seasoning and served with the perfect (If you don't, how are we friends?) I grew up eating ground beef tacos almost every single week. Shred beef with two forks and toss to coat with the juices.
Instructions to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Dish and serve hot with toppings. Toppings: Lettuce, cheese, beans, rice, tomatoes, onions Hi Farah – I rarely give recipe reviews, but this shredded beef taco recipe really deserves a lot of praise. Made this today exactly as written and. From Korean beef tacos to cheeseburger tacos, find dozens of unique taco recipes, as well as plenty of the classic version. Plan a low-carb taco night with these irresistible, keto-friendly beef tacos made with cheese taco shells, avocados, tomatoes, and lettuce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food single serving beef taco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply