Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my south carolina state famous pimento cheese recipe. You can have my south carolina state famous pimento cheese using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese:
- Take 1/2 lb of sharp cheddar cheese ( cracker barrel).
- Get 1/2 lb of extra sharp cheddar cheese (cracker barrel).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of jar diced pimentos., drained.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Tbsp onion juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 of jalopeno peppers, chopped; if desired.
Steps to make My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese:
- Grate the cheese. DO NOT USE PROCESSED GRATED Cheese. It does not soften. Add in 1 1/2 cups mayo; add in slowly to see if you need the whole amount. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Don't over mix. Use a fork. Let set overnite to blend..
- I have used extra sharp cheddar cheese for entire recipe and it's awesome!.
If you find this My South Carolina State Famous Pimento Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.