Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef, Pork & French Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Pork & French Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, pork & french beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 recipe. You can have beef, pork & french beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef, Pork & French Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶:
- Prepare 400 g of Beef mince.
- Get 2 tbs of + 2 tbs oil for stir-fry.
- Use 2 of pork sausages, fried and diced about 1 cups.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chop thinly.
- Use 2 tsp of + 1 tsp garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of red capsicum, sliced (to get the colour).
- Take 2 cups of French beans frozen, steam 17 ', set aside.
- Take Pinch of salt & grinded black pepper.
- Get 2 tbs of Kikkoman Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Steam Cooked Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Side dish: Sambal Oelek chili.
Instructions to make Beef, Pork & French Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶:
- In a wok heat 2 tbs oil, put the sausages pieces over medium heat, fry cook slightly brown, stirring. Remove from the pan and keep aside. Diced about 1 cup..
- Add 1 tbs oil in the wok mix with the fat, saute the onion for 2', stirring then add the garlic paste, beef mince & stir-fry for 2' and with the back spoon to spread the beef and cook further on until well brown cooked all over'. Add 1/2 cup Red wine and cook for 2' and continue stir-fry until the wine evaporated. Then add 2 tbs Kikkoman sauce, salt, black pepper and mix all together then put back the sausages, French beans, capsicum and 1 tbs tomato sauce and mix and stir-fry for 3' more..
- To serve with steamed Jasmine Rice and Sambal Oelek chili.🌶🥗.
If you find this Beef, Pork & French Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.