Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pasta baked chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe. To cook cheesy pasta baked chicken (breasts or thighs) you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs):
- Get 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Take 8 oz. of shredded cheese.
- Get 4 pieces of chicken, thighs or breasts.
Steps to make Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs):
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees for thighs, 400 if baking breasts..
- On a cookie dish, put a small amount of water in the bottom..
- Place chicken breasts or thighs onto cookie sheet. Make sure the chicken is boneless and not frozen..
- Pour pasta sauce over the chicken. Use a spoon to cover evenly..
- Place chicken in oven for 20 minutes for thighs, 40 minutes for breasts..
- After the chicken has baked for this time, take the cheese and spread over each piece of chicken. Place back in the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Check internal temperature of the chicken. I like to use a meat thermometer. You can also cut the meat in the middle and look at the color. If it is pinkish, leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes and then check again. If the color is white, it is fully cooked..
If you find this Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.