Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can have baked bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Provide of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- Get of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.