Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. You can have baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Provide 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 7 T of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- Take 2 of green bell peppers.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers.
- Take of olive oil cooking spray.
- Take 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- You need 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
If you find this Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.