Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimps with quinoa and roasted carrots recipe. To make garlic shrimps with quinoa and roasted carrots you need 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots:
- Get 150 g of shrimps raw.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get of Salt pepper &.
- Provide 1 cup of quinoa or 60g.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare half of Chicken stock bouillon cube.
- You need of Butter olive oil or.
- Prepare of Salt pepper &.
- Use of parsley Fresh.
- Provide Half of lemon.
- Get 6 or 200 g of carrots.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Provide of parsley Fresh.
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots:
- Before you Start:.
- Mince all the garlic cloves.
- Mince the onion.
- Peel the carrots.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter for the carrots.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Chop the fresh parsley (not sure how to? Check this video).
- Ready to go?.
- Let's start with the carrots: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Mix the melted butter and the minced garlic (2 cloves) in a bowl..
- Put the peeled carrots on a baking sheet and coat them well with the mixture (I used a brush so it's easier). Roast for 15 minutes..
- While the carrots are in the oven, let's prepare the quinoa:.
- Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pot. Cook the minced onion till it becomes transparent and then add the minced garlic (1 clove) for an extra minute (stir regularly so it doesn't burn)..
- Add the quinoa, salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock and some water (2 cups or 470ml).
- Cook with the lid on for 20 minutes on medium-low heat..
- The carrots should now have been in the oven for 15 minutes, it's time to add the Parmesan on top and let it roast for another 10 minutes..
- Let's now prepare the shrimps: Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pan. Add the shrimps, salt and pepper and cook till they are pink and slightly brown. Then set aside.
- In the now empty pan, add the rest of the butter (2 tablespoons) and the minced garlic clove and let it cook for a couple of minutes..
- Put everything together in a serving dish: Carrots on one side. Quinoa on the other, add the shrimps on top and pour over the butter/garlic sauce and the lemon juice. Top the dish with the chopped parsley and serve..
- Bon appétit !.
If you find this Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.