Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe. To cook brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Take of For the ribs.
- Prepare 3 lbs of beef short ribs, cut flanken style.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 piece of ginger root 1 1/2 x 4 inches long.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions sliced. Reserve some for garnish.
- You need of For the rice.
- Get 2 cups of prepared rice.
- Prepare 1 (15 Oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 tbs of red thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Marinade ribs for 2 hours..
- When ribs are done, blend ingredients for rice, except the rice, in a sauce pot..
- Over low heat, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer..
- Add rice to liquid. Continue over low heat stirring constantly until starch from the rice thickens concoction..
- Remove from heat and cover while ribs are prepared..
- Preheat and clean grill..
- Over high heat, grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook to medium rare. Do not overcook.
- Immediately plate ribs. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.