Thanksgiving Candied Yams.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thanksgiving candied yams. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Candied Yams is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thanksgiving Candied Yams is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thanksgiving candied yams using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Candied Yams:
- Take 7 pound of canned Yams drained.
- Prepare 10 ounces of package of marshmallows.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter soften.
Steps to make Thanksgiving Candied Yams:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the spices..
- Put the yams in an oven safe dish sprinkle with the spices. Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Add brown sugar to the top but spread it around. Dollap the butter on top.
- Put the marshmallows on top..
- Put in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let rest for 7 minutes covered and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thanksgiving candied yams recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply