Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-grilled (baked) pork ribs recipe. To cook oven-grilled (baked) pork ribs you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs:
- Use 1.5 kg of pork ribs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or according to preference).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder (optional).
Instructions to make Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs:
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
- Prepare ribs by washing and removing excess fat..
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a thick paste. Rub this paste on both sides of the ribs generously.
- Wrap in foil tightly and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes checking occasionally. Remove from foil and set oven to 200 degrees.
- Alternatively, boil your ribs in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes (instead of step 4) to avoid the slow process of waiting especially if you need it done quickly (or to save on units 😉).
- Place the ribs on the oven rack and bake for another 30 mins or more depending on how dry you’d like it. Wanted it super crunchy so did these for 45 mins..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with ugali and kachumbari.
If you find this Oven-Grilled (baked) pork ribs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.