Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry rub ribs on the grill recipe. You can cook dry rub ribs on the grill using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill:
- Prepare of Pork Ribs.
- You need of Liquid Smoke.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Use of Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare of Famous Daves Rib Rub.
Instructions to make Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill:
- Remove the thin membrane on the back side of the rack of ribs. Don’t lose your mind over this, but it will allow the flavor to get into both sides of the ribs..
- Cut rack in half. I’m using 1-1/2 racks or 3 section. I will freeze the other half. Pat the ribs dry on both sides with a paper towel..
- Apply the seasonings in the order shown in the photo, Left to right. Start with the back side. Rub the seasoning in, then flip and repeat. Hint: I use a spritzer bottle to apply my liquid smoke..
- Once both side are completed, they should look like this..
- Now it's time to let the seasoning do it's magic. You will need some wax paper, scotch tape and a large ziplock bag..
- Place the ribs on the wax paper and wrap it up like a Christmas present. Well kinda. I was never good at wrapping presents. So this looks about right for my skill set..
- Once wrapped, put them in the ziplock bag and throw them in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Heat your grill to about 400 degrees. Once up to temp, place your ribs on the top rack and flip them every 10 mins for about an hour. Internal temp to about 185 degrees.
- Cut the slabs into individual ribs and serve right away. Enjoy.
If you find this Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.