Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine Roast / Kathrikaai podi-thoovi Karamadhu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine Roast / Kathrikaai podi-thoovi Karamadhu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine roast / kathrikaai podi-thoovi karamadhu recipe. You can have aubergine roast / kathrikaai podi-thoovi karamadhu using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aubergine Roast / Kathrikaai podi-thoovi Karamadhu:
- Prepare 500 grams of brinjal cut (juliennes).
- Use of / Asafoetidahing.
- Take of sea salt.
- Take a few of curry leaves.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 tbsps of chana dal.
- You need 3 tbsps of white urad daal.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- Provide 50 grams of coconut grated.
- Provide 9 of chilles dry red.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Use 1 tsp of white urad daal.
Instructions to make Aubergine Roast / Kathrikaai podi-thoovi Karamadhu:
- Take a kadaai keep it on medium heat, add 2 tbsp oil, add a pellete of solidified asafoetida or powdered asafoetida, once the asafoetida fries add in the ingredients under the "to roast and grind" list. Switch off the flame and then add the coconut..
- Take a blender jar and transfer the freshly roasted mixture. Grind it to a coarse powder..
- In the same kadaai, on medium heat, add the ingredients under "Tempering" list..
- Once the dals turn brown, add in the cut brinjal/ aubergine, and saute them. Cook it till tender, this will take about 8-10 minutes.Stir in between so that the brinjal does not burn..
- Once the brinjal gets soft, add in the ground powder and saute them evenly. Garnish with chopped coriander and transfer it to a serving bowl..
If you find this Aubergine Roast / Kathrikaai podi-thoovi Karamadhu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply