Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork stir fry recipe. You can have pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork stir fry:
- Provide 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- Take 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- Prepare 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- Provide 1 can of Carrots.
Instructions to make Pork stir fry:
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..
If you find this Pork stir fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply