Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Macaroons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook coconut macaroons using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroons:
- Prepare 4 – 5 cups of coconut sweetened , shredded (Preferably toasted).
- Prepare 4 of egg whites large.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (Optional).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Almonds (Optional).
- You need of Raisins (Optional).
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Place the oven rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat to 350°F..
- Toast the coconut (optional) for a deeper coconut flavor and extra-crispy macaroons..
- Whisk the egg whites in a standing mixer/with a handbeater until they hold soft peaks, then gradually add the sugar until it holds stiff peaks..
- Whisk in the vanilla and salt, then fold in the shredded coconut by hand until the coconut is moistened. You can also add raisins to the mixture if you want..
- Line the baking tray with a parchment paper. Shape the coconut mixture into small balls about 1 1/2-inches in diameter, using your hands. Alternatively, you can also use a cookie dough scoop. Space them an inch or so apart on the baking sheet. You could also press 1 almond on top of each coconut mound before they go into the oven..
- Bake the macaroons for 15-20 minutes until golden,.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Macaroons can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week..
- Once baked, drizzle with some chocolate..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.