Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seitan BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seitan BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seitan bbq chicken recipe. You can have seitan bbq chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seitan BBQ Chicken:
- Provide 100 g of vital wheat gluten.
- You need 50 g of corn flour (it's going to be corn-fed chicken).
- Use 140 g of water.
- Provide 50 g of canola oil.
- You need 20 g of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Seitan BBQ Chicken:
- Mix it all together in a bowl. Add the water last, a little at a time. Depending on your flour you might not be able to get that much water to absorb into the dough, so just add add much as you can..
- Knead it a bit. I try to stretch the fibers by rolling the dough into a sausage shape and then folding in half. Repeat. I believe that this helps the gluten to align in one direction kind of like muscle fibers. That's just a guess though..
- The more you knead the tougher your finished seitan will be. I like to go easy on it so the finished product has a texture more like tender meat. After you are done kneading, leave it for a few hours to relax or something..
- Slice the dough into 4 chicken breast sized pieces (mine has quite an authentic raw meat texture at this point) and marinade in a BBQ sauce of your choosing (about 1 hour marinade worked for me, but longer is always better)..
- Grill it on the BBQ. Brush more BBQ sauce into the steaks as they are cooking. Slice into strips. Dip the strips in more sauce if required. Add to pizza/fajitas/bibimbap etc..
If you find this Seitan BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.