Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mian jin / seitan / gluten recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mian jin / seitan / gluten recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mian jin / seitan / gluten recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mian jin / seitan / gluten recipe. You can cook mian jin / seitan / gluten using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mian jin / seitan / gluten:
- You need 125 g of gluten.
- Use 10 g of nutritional yeast.
- Use 2 g of baking soda.
- You need 25 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of water.
Instructions to make Mian jin / seitan / gluten:
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add water and soy sauce (adjust colour of final product by using light and dark soy sauce) and work into a dough.
- The texture can be adjusted by the amount of baking soda, the amount of water, and how much the dough is worked. Working the dough a lot yields a fibrous, very meat like texture.
- Divide the dough in four small loaves.
- Boil in plenty of water (or stock, with our without soy sauce, with sugar and or vinegar, the options are endless to create a certain colour and flavour) for 30 minutes or until the loaves are cooked through.
- Makes (at least) 500 g finished product.
- Cut in pieces and use as meat in stir fries and other dishes.
If you find this Mian jin / seitan / gluten recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.