Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cupcakes recipe. To cook easy cupcakes you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cupcakes:
- Get 100 grams of self-raising flour.
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- Use 75 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 5 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Easy Cupcakes:
- Sift flour into a large bowl.
- cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl-mixing bowl and beat till light and fluffy.
- add a little egg at a time, one tablespoon per time and beat well after each addition.
- fold in floor with a metal spoon.
- add in vanilla essence and milk and stir till the mixture forms a soft, dropping consistency.
- Scoop into cake cases or baking tin.
- bake in a preheated oven at 180°c on the middle sheft-15 to 20 minutes for small cupcakes,40 minutes for large cakes.
- place cupcakes on a cooling rack to cool after baking.
If you find this Easy Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.