Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick cut pork chops with super easy bulgogi-inspired sauce recipe. To cook thick cut pork chops with super easy bulgogi-inspired sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce:
- Use of Sauce:.
- Get 2-3 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like things.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of unsalted liquid – water or unsalted chicken, beef, or vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chops:.
- Take 2 of thick cut pork chops, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper and rubbed with 1 teaspoon oil total.
- Take of Garnish:.
- Take 1 of green onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Then, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, low sodium soy sauce, liquid, and crushed garlic, and turn the heat on to medium, letting the sauce come to a simmer for a couple of minutes until all the sugar is dissolved..
- Add your toasted sesame oil and let the sauce simmer for another minute..
- Preheat an oven safe pan to high and sear the chops for 2 minutes per side..
- Put the pan in the oven and let the chops roast for somewhere between 9 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops and your desired doneness. Ours were about 1-inch thick and I'd already taken them out of the fridge for about 45 minutes, so they came out medium after 10 minutes. (Which is actually *slightly* more cooked than I like white meat pork chops.).
- While the chops are roasting in the oven, bring your sauce back up to a gentle simmer over low heat..
- When the chops are done, take them out of the oven and let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing them into roughly 1/3" thick slices..
- Place them on your serving platter, making sure to pour any of the juices left from slicing the chops over the slices (extra flavor!). Then pour the bulgogi sauce on top..
- Garnish with chopped green onions and enjoy!.
If you find this Thick Cut Pork Chops with Super Easy Bulgogi-Inspired Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.