Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern stuffed pork chops recipe. You can cook southern stuffed pork chops using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of thick cut pork chops.
- Provide 4 of serving of prepared stuffing.
- Get 1 pinch of of cowboy meat rub.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Instructions to make Southern Stuffed Pork Chops:
- preheat oven to 375.
- prepare your chops by cutting a deep pocket into the fatty side of the chop.
- sprinkle salt and pepper over, under and inside the chop then rub on the cowboy seasoning.
- prepare 4 servings of instant stuffing following the directions on its package, I use stove top.
- take out two servings and put them in a separate bowl then stuff your pork chops with the stuffing from the bowl, place pork chops in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- in the last 15-20 put the rest of the stuffing into the baking dish to reheat. serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply