Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe. You can have easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes:
- You need 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- Provide 90 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 175 grams of Caster sugar.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Provide 1 of Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Get 1 of Desired amount of marshmallows.
Instructions to make Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
If you find this Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.