Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. You can cook baked pork chops and stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Prepare 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply