"Fluffy Banana Pancake".
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, "fluffy banana pancake". It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Fluffy Banana Pancake" is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. "Fluffy Banana Pancake" is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have "fluffy banana pancake" using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Fluffy Banana Pancake":
- Get 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (250ml).
- Get 5 tbsp of melted butter for shallow frying.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter & brushing.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 drop of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of Banana.
- Take of As required Honey.
Steps to make "Fluffy Banana Pancake":
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan add butter, mix and let it melt completely..
- In a bowl add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and mix well..
- Now in a blender jar add banana, eggs, flour mixture, vanilla extract, and blend it along with adding milk butter mixture..
- Make a smooth batter and set it aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush with some butter. Pour a ladle of batter in it and spread into a small pancakes..
- Let the underside turn golden, flip, and shallow fry till the others side also turn golden..
- Brush the pancake with butter and serve hot with honey..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food "fluffy banana pancake" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply