Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloha Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloha Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloha Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloha pork chops recipe. To cook aloha pork chops you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloha Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1 of (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 6 of (7 ounce) hone-in blade-cut pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, sides slit to prevent curling.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of scallions, sliced thin.
Steps to make Aloha Pork Chops:
- Stir pineapple with juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, curry powder, ginger, and red pepper flakes into slow cooker. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and nestle into slower cooker. Cover and cook until pork is tender, 6-8 hours on low or 3 to 5 hours on high..
- Transfer pork chops to serving platter, tent loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Let braising liquid settle for 5 minutes, then remove far from surface using large spoon..
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a bowl. Transfer braising liquid to saucepan, add cornstarch mixture, and simmer until reduced to 2 cups, about 12 minutes. Stir in scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon 1 cup sauce over chops and serve with remaining sauce..
If you find this Aloha Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.