Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pork chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe. You can cook grilled pork chops (w/ honey-mustard) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard):
- You need 4 of pork chops (thick cut).
- Provide Dash of salt, pepper, paprika, & thyme.
- Take 2 tbs of fresh rosemary (chopped very fine).
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Take 3 tbs of honey.
- Get 3 tbs of brown mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Instructions to make Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard):
- Season the thick-cut chops on one side (include the rosemary) and refrigerate for 5 minutes..
- Fire up the grill. Reach a temperature of medium – high to cook..
- For the sauce, mix the honey, mustard, and thyme in a small cup. Set aside by the grill..
- Place the chops on the grill and sear for 3 minutes on one side. Turn them over and sear for another 3 minutes..
- Flip the chops over again, this time on a different angle on the grill. Add the sauce (with a spoon or brush) to the top of the chops and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat..
- Turn the chops over, add more sauce, and finish cooking for another 2 minutes at a medium – low heat..
- Plate the chops on a clean serving plate and allow them to rest for a few minutes before serving..
If you find this Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.