Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe. To cook lemon cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer):
- You need of The tip of tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 6 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- Provide 6 tbsp of vege oil.
- Use 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Take of Lemon juice from a half of lemon.
- Take of Lemon zest from a half of lemon.
Instructions to make Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer):
- Stir quickly (or shake) with whisk the eggs and sugar until the color turns pale and foamy. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, condensed milk, and vege oil. Stir well softly..
- Sift well flour, vanilla, & baking powder (I don't have a sieve, so I put them in a blender and grind it to smooth). Pour into the egg bowl, add vanilla and mix well..
- Pour into paper cups. Bake with 160° +/- 25 minutes or until done. (When you stab the dough with toothpick, it should not stick on the toothpick)..
If you find this Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.