Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Date and Nut Pin wheels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Date and Nut Pin wheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date and Nut Pin wheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date and nut pin wheels recipe. To cook date and nut pin wheels you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Date and Nut Pin wheels:
- Use of Filling.
- Prepare 250 grams of Dates (pitted).
- Get 200 grams of Mixed Nuts.
- Use 225 grams of Sultanas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup (Honey or Agave Syrup can be used as a substitute).
- You need of Biscuit.
- Use 200 grams of plain flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 30 grams of Light Musocvado sugar.
- Take 65 grams of Butter (salted/unsalted your choise).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt (do not use if using salted butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water (to bring the dough together if needed).
Steps to make Date and Nut Pin wheels:
- Put the mixed nuts in a food processor and pulse a few times to break them down a bit..
- Add the Dates, Sultanas and Maple syrup and process until the mix almost balls in the processer. (you know what I mean).
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with Cling film and place in the fridge for an hour to chill. (a couple of millimeters thick).
- In the cleaned processer bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar, butter and salt..
- 5. Process the mixture, adding the water as necessary until it just comes to a dough ball..
- 6. Remove from the bowl to a flowered surface and knead for a few minutes..
- 7. Wrap the biscuit dough if cling film and rest it in the fridge for ½ an hour..
- 8. Roll the rested dough on a flowered surface to the same thickness as the date and nut filling..
- 9. Place the filling on the dough leaving 1 cm of dough exposed..
- 10. Starting at the exposed edge of dough roll the sheet of dough and filling (like a swill roll)..
- 11. Cut the roll into 1cm slices and place onto a baking tray lines with greaseproof or baking parchment..
- 12. Bake for 15/20 minutes at 170ºC (for a fan Oven), or until golden..
- 13. Place on a wire rack to cool before you get wicked and eat them all. Hot, hot, hot..
If you find this Date and Nut Pin wheels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.