Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pin wheel samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin wheel samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheel samosa recipe. You can cook pin wheel samosa using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pin wheel samosa:
- Prepare of #Forpotato_mashed_Masalaa:.
- Use 4 of Patatoes boiled.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dannia fresh.
- Use 2 tbsp of Poodina fresh.
- Use 1 tsp of Safiad zeera.
- Use 1 of tspAjwaien.
- Take 1 tsp of heaped Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt 1tbsp Red powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need of For #Samosa_Dough:.
- Use 1 cup of Maida.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soji.
- You need Half of tsp Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil & extra for kneading while grease hands.
- Provide 1/3 cup of or litter more water chilled for kneading.
Instructions to make Pin wheel samosa:
- #Forpotato_mashed_Masala: put all things together mashed with hands properly that all things combine well as shown in pic !!.
- For #Samosa_Dough: Combine all things knead it and first grease ur hand with oil or ghee that it will help nt stick to ur hand and properly make dough !!.
- So when dough ready then leave it for 15 mins to settle down in room temperature!!.
- Making_Pin_Wheel : First dust maida then take medium size ball of dough spread like rottie shape..
- Now spread boiled masala on it Settle down with rotating pin (bailen) bailen should be greased with little oil !! Roll it and then cut it..
- ✔These clearly explain through pics !! Make liquid of 4 tbsp of maida with chilled and put some zeera in it, for dipping !!.
- #Frying_Time Now dip these pin wheel samasa in maida liquid and then fry in medium heat oil !! ▶When light golden colour accur it's done !! Very #yummy_crispy pin wheel samosa ready and serve with ketcup or any sort of chuttney !!!.
If you find this Pin wheel samosa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.