Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pin Wheel Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin Wheel Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheel samosa recipe. You can have pin wheel samosa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pin Wheel Samosa:
- Take 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for deep frying samosa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take as required of Finely chopped Coriander.
- Get For slurry- of Corn flour water.
Steps to make Pin Wheel Samosa:
- Boil 2 potatoes along with 1 bowl of green peas..
- While the potatoes are boiling, get the dough ready. Use all purpose flour add salt, oil, water as per the requirement and Knead properly..
- Take out boiled potatoes & green peas and mash them properly. Add all the masala like red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, some sugar crystals and coriander. Mix everything well and the stuffing for samosa is ready.!.
- Now roll a flat bread using dough and spread the stuffing over it. Roll it properly and cut them in the shape of wheels..
- Dip this wheels in the corn flour water and deep fry them until golden brown. Once golden brown take out and serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
If you find this Pin Wheel Samosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.