Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with apple and stuffing recipe. You can have pork chops with apple and stuffing using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- Take 6 of boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick.
- Take 1 tsp of olive, vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 21 oz of can apple pie filling with cinnamon.
- Use 6 oz of package stuffing mix, prepared. (I like pepperidge farm or stove top pork flavored ).
Steps to make Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Over medium high heat, add oil and cook pork chops until seared and brown..
- Do this in batches so not to crowd pan. They brown better when not crowded. You want to brown and sear not steam :).
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spoon stuffing in baking dish. Place pork chops over stuffing..
- Spoon apples over pork chops. Cover tightly with lid or foil..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Make sure it reaches 160 on meat thermometer..
- Serve with any sides you like. You can also layer the apple filling in dish first, then pork then stuffing. I like stuffing on bottom to absorb the pork and apple flavors and it doesn't seem to dry out when uncovered. But its your preference..
If you find this Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply