Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pin Wheel chat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pin Wheel chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin Wheel chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheel chat recipe. To make pin wheel chat you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pin Wheel chat:
- Provide of To bind dough.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Provide as needed of oil.
- Provide of To shallow fry.
- Prepare 5 tsp of oil.
- Take of For potato stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need of For Pin Wheel chat.
- You need 4-5 piece of Pin-wheels.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of namkeen sev.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of black salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
Instructions to make Pin Wheel chat:
- First of all, add oil, salt to taste to the wheat flour and make a dough like a normal paratha. Add oil, Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida in a pan and add mashed potatoes. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander Powder, garam masala, pinch of sugar, salt to taste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes so that no steam remains in the stuffing..
- Then make small dough balls and roll out paratha. Brush the paratha with oil lightly, place the stuffing on it, leaving a few cores on all sides. Now slowly roll the paratha so that no air fills inside. Apply water on the last core and seal the paratha roll. cut out an equal part of the roll using the blunt edge of the knife. Press each part in the palm of your hand in such a way that it looks like a circle on the top and bottom side, shape into a round tikki. make all the pinwheels this way..
- Then add oil to a pan and fry the pinwheels. Now potato pinwheels are ready. You can also store these pinwheels for 1-2 days..
- Now add the pieces of pinwheels to a bowl to make chat. add yoghurt and namkeen sev on it. Sprinkle red chilli powder, black salt and coriander powder on top. You can also add green chutany, Tamarind paste or your favorite namkeen..
If you find this Pin Wheel chat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.