Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pin wheel samosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pin wheel samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin wheel samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheel samosa recipe. To make pin wheel samosa you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pin wheel samosa:
- Prepare 5-6 of Boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of finally chopped onion.
- Get hand full of Coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt according.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dry mango powder.
- Prepare 2 of Finally chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tea spoon of Carrom seeds.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Pin wheel samosa:
- Sieve the flour in a bowl. Add salt and carrom seeds in it. Mix well..
- Kneading a soft dough by using water and keep aside for 30 min..
- Mash the potatoes nicely..
- Add onion, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, Salt and pepper, dry mango powder & green chilli in it. Mix well..
- Take a small ball from the dough and roll it in to a thin circle..
- Place potato stuffing on it and spread evenly..
- Roll it carefully & cut it into pieces..
- Pressed these pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Deep fry these pieces till they become golden and crispy..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or curd.
If you find this Pin wheel samosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.