Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked paneer pin wheels recipe. To make baked paneer pin wheels you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of maida (plain flour).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- Use of Stuffing-.
- Prepare 150 of gms. paneer, mashed / grated.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Provide 1 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- In a bowl, mix together maida, salt, oil and ajwain. Knead a dough by adding required quantity of water. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Mix together all the ingredients for the stuffing and keep aside. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll out each portion by dusting some flour..
- Spread 4-5 tbsp. of the paneer mix. Fold the chapatti from one end to the other. At the end of the roll, apply some water at the edge and secure the roll firmly..
- Press gently and cut away the edges. Then cut the roll into 1" pieces. Arrange the pin wheels on a greased baking sheet..
- Brush with some egg wash and bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 200 degrees C. for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy as an appetizer or tea-time snack with some green chutney or sauce..
If you find this Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.