Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked paneer pin wheels recipe. To make baked paneer pin wheels you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of maida (plain flour).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of melted butter / olive oil.
- Use of oil to shallow fry.
- You need of Stuffing-.
- Get 150 of gms. paneer, mashed / grated.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Provide handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- Mix together all the ingredients for the stuffing and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together maida, salt, oil and ajwain. Knead a dough by adding required quantity of water. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Roll out each portion by dusting some flour. Then spread some of the paneer mix..
- Fold the chapatti from one end to the other. At the end of the roll, apply some water at the edge and secure the roll firmly..
- Press gently and cut away the edges. Then cut the roll into 1" pieces..
- Arrange the pin wheels on a greased baking sheet..
- Brush with some egg wash..
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 200 degrees C. for 15-20 minutes..
- Enjoy as an appetizer or tea-time snack with some green chutney / sauce..
If you find this Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.