Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pin wheel potatoes samose recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pin wheel potatoes samose recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin wheel potatoes samose recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheel potatoes samose recipe. You can cook pin wheel potatoes samose using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pin wheel potatoes samose:
- Provide of Potatoes 4 large boil mash ya grated.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Take of Imchur pow half tsp.
- Get of Chat masala half tsp.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Haldi half tsp.
- Use of Red chilli powder half tsp.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dhania powder.
- You need of Red crush chilli half tsp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hara dhania.
- You need of ginger garlic paste half tsp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ajwain.
- Take 5 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Water half cup.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Pin wheel potatoes samose:
- Flour me Ajwain, Salt, oil daal kar crumbs Karen or water se ghondh ly..
- Acchy se Ata masal kar do part kerdy..
- Oil me ginger garlic paste, Sab masaly potatoes mash daal kar acchy se mix karen or lemon juice daal kar acchy se mix karen or cool kerky..
- Ghondha atty se Bari Roty bail kar filling bher roll Karen or cut kerly..
- Cut pin wheel ko halka sa press Karen or Maida or water ky liquid me dip kerky fry karen..
- Flour 2 tbsp or water half cup ko ghol ly..
- Dip kerky fry karen..
- Mazedar, crispi pin wheel ko imli ki Chutni me Hari Chutni mix Karen or serve karen. 😃😃.
If you find this Pin wheel potatoes samose recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.