Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ramadan Special – Spinach & Beetroot Pin Wheel Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramadan Special – Spinach & Beetroot Pin Wheel Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ramadan special – spinach & beetroot pin wheel paratha recipe. To make ramadan special – spinach & beetroot pin wheel paratha you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ramadan Special – Spinach & Beetroot Pin Wheel Paratha:
- Take 3 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of oil to knead.
- Get pinch of baking soda (opt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- Take 1 of small beetroot, boiled & pureed.
- Get 1 cup of tightly packed spinach, blanched & pureed.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get of oil to shallow fry.
- Use of side dish to serve.
Steps to make Ramadan Special – Spinach & Beetroot Pin Wheel Paratha:
- Mix 1 tbsp. oil, sugar and baking soda to the flour. Now divide into three equal portions. To one portion, add the spinach puree and knead into a dough. Add water if required. Keep aside. To the second portion, add the beetroot puree and knead into a dough with required quantity of water. Keep aside. Knead the remaining flour with enough water and keep aside for 10-15 minutes. Roll all the three dough separately into a big circle, just like chapatti by dusting some flour..
- Stack them one over the other and roll them tightly from one end to the other. Cut into 1/2" thick rounds..
- Roll out each round into a round paratha..
- Heat a tawa and fry them on both sides till light golden in colour by drizzling some oil over it and around the edges..
- Serve them hot with any side dish..
If you find this Ramadan Special – Spinach & Beetroot Pin Wheel Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.