Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pin wheels samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin wheels samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pin wheels samosa recipe. You can have pin wheels samosa using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pin wheels samosa:
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- Get 2 tbsp of rava.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of water to knead.
- Take of for stuffing.
- You need 2 of boil potatoes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry Mango powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Get 2 tbsp of maida.
- Use of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Pin wheels samosa:
- Firstly prepare a dough by mixing all Ingredients listed for dough..
- Cover it with moist cloth &rest for 20 mins…
- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing by mixing all ingredients listed for stuffing.
- Dust the dough with maida & roll it with rolling..
- Spread potatoes mixture…
- Cut the roll to half inch slice & flattern slightly.
- Dip it in maida paste.
- Deep fry it immediately..
- Untile it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Pin wheels samosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.