Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas recipe. You can cook stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- Provide 6 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of rice wine (saki).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger root.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh grated garlic.
- You need 1 lb of beef steak.
- You need 1 lb of fresh sugar snap peas.
Steps to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside..
- Thinly slice steak. Partially freezing the steak will make it easier to slice thinly. I usually use a chuck flatiron steak, but have also used a round steak or sirloin steak. Use whatever you prefer..
- Clean and stem the sugar snap peas. You can use snow peas if you prefer..
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to boil stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Serve immediately over brown or white rice.
If you find this Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.