Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe. To cook asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots:
- You need 1/2 lb of sugar snap peas (stringless).
- Provide 12 oz of bag baby carrots.
- Use 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soybean oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots:
- In a skillet add the oil over medium high heat..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir so everything is coated well..
- Let cook uncovered for a couple minutes..
- Add the lid and let the veggies steam until they are tender with a bite to them. I don't like soft veggies, but if that's how you like to cook them go for it..
- Once they are done remove them from the skillet and key the liquid cook down for about a minute..
- Add veggies back to the pan just to coat them, then pour into a serving dish to cool before eating them..
- I served mine with sirloin pork steaks and white rice..
If you find this Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.