Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan sugar snap peas recipe. To make parmesan sugar snap peas you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas:
- You need 1/2 pound of sugar snap peas (about 250g).
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas:
- Remove and discard the stem end and string from each pea pod. Then, rinse and drained in a colander..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the snap peans with olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, half of the parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Put the snap pea mixture into the fryer basket and air fry at 360F for about 4 minutes..
- Stir in the minced garlic then air fry again at 360F (180C) for another 4-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese to serve..
If you find this Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply